• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
charlo99

Starter Problems

charlo99

got up this morning jumped into the beast she wouldnt start she was turning over then she clicked then nothing. any ideas? :)

bensonmi
got up this morning jumped into the beast she wouldnt start she was turning over then she clicked then nothing. any ideas? :)

yea battery dead most lickely cos its cold! try charge it up or replace it :P

charlo99

had jump leads on the car an still nothing

bensonmi
had jump leads on the car an still nothing

battery could be completely flat or broken down inside,try borrow one to check if its not that might be a loose connection to the starter but id put money on bat as jump leads dont always get enough power accros if its fully drained

charlo99
battery could be completely flat or broken down inside,try borrow one to check if its not that might be a loose connection to the starter but id put money on bat as jump leads dont always get enough power accros if its fully drained

i'll try that, the battery is fairly new,i have ignition lights, clock and alarm are still working away

bensonmi
i'll try that, the battery is fairly new,i have ignition lights, clock and alarm are still working away

they dont need much power for them to work but the starter takes a big lump of charge out the battery to start the engine

charlo99
they dont need much power for them to work but the starter takes a big lump of charge out the battery to start the engine

nice 1 hopefully its a quick fix

johny105_y2k

i'd check your earths if its a fairly new battery .

Sign in to follow this