• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Paul205

Clutch Release Bearing

Paul205

Does anyone know where I can get one of these on it's own?

welshpug

not sure if GSF or ECP still do them, I know Peugeot/Citroen do.

Which one do you need?

Paul205

Yeh tried local gsf, eurocarparts. Might try pug but can see it being expensive.

It's Mi16 BE3 fork

welshpug

Pug part number is 2041 60 for all the BE3 push type clutches, IIRC its about £20, but servicebox is down at the moment so I can't check.

Miles

Helix do them, same Valeo item just expensive

philfingers

£20 quid, yeees I bought a new genuine clutch kit for £45 3-4 years ago!

welshpug
Pug part number is 2041 60 for all the BE3 push type clutches, IIRC its about £20, but servicebox is down at the moment so I can't check.

seems Miamistu's parts files number has been superseeded a long time ago as theres no record of it at all :lol: part number shown by Peugeot is 2041 67 23.94 GBP + VAT

Edit; Cross reference search shows the bearing in use on MA gearboxes they have a 20.5mm inner diameter (most later MA boxes use a bearing with an 18.5mm inner Diameter)

Edited by welshpug

Paul205

Cheers guys. What's the best price for a full kit out of interest?! Doing a search it seems most stick to Valeo as I have in the past. ECP have list it for £72+vat.

Edited by Paul205

philfingers

try Dean Hunter at www.peugeotparts.co.uk the only difference for an 8v gti between be1 and be3 is the cvlutch release bearing

let us know what it costs. I got one from him for £45 and it was a genuine valeo one in a Pug box about 4 years ago

phil

johny105_y2k

i had one off him (dean hunter) the good thing is he has everything on the shelf really really odd stuff. but can be expensive on 1 thing i got it was 3times more expensive than pug,

the bearing was about £27 iirc

johny

Sign in to follow this