• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Craigo

Do Goodridge Hoses For The 1.6 Fit 1.9 Calipers?

Craigo

as title really, got some 1.9 calipers waiting to go on to replace the 1.6 calipers that are on the car at the minute, and want to upgrade the lines whilst the caliper is off. cn anyone confirm that the 1.6 goodridge hoses will fit with a 1.9 caliper...

ta in advance

dirtdog

If I remember correctly, I was told the only diffrence between the two kits is that the 1.9 comes with the extra hoses for the rear. Don't quote me on that though!

Craigo
If I remember correctly, I was told the only diffrence between the two kits is that the 1.9 comes with the extra hoses for the rear. Don't quote me on that though!

ok cool, i suppose i should just look on the good old google lol

Anthony

The front hoses are identical on 1.6 and 1.9 Goodrich kits, so they'll fit your new calipers fine.

The difference between the two kits is that the 1.9 kit comes with two extra hoses for the rear calipers, and one of the beam flexi's is different between the two kits (F-F on the 1.9, and M-F on the 1.6)

Craigo

excellent stuff!thanks very muchly!

mrswampy

Either way i can sort you out!

Sign in to follow this