• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JR20516V

Lenses To Fit Morette Quads

JR20516V

Any leads,sites etc as i am finding it difficult to get the correct lenses to suit.

Cheers in advance for any help guys.

CosKev

What size(diameter) and make are they??????

I know if you go to Morette direct its cheaper to buy a complete new set up for a Cosworth than buy replacement lamps! :)

JR20516V
What size(diameter) and make are they??????

I know if you go to Morette direct its cheaper to buy a complete new set up for a Cosworth than buy replacement lamps! :blush:

How do i get to them direct.....any hints on an address/site etc. Tried Googling but nah !

NeilGTi85

I'm pretty sure "morette" have ceased trading, when I was searching for some I was told by Lakespeed that they went bust.

I brought a decent set of here not to long ago and now im not to keen on them, will be willing to sell for the right price. Or exchange with some original light's?

PM me if your intrested :blush:

Neil

welshpug

I think the lamps themselves were Cibie.

CosKev
How do i get to them direct.....any hints on an address/site etc. Tried Googling but nah !

I typed Morette into Google and it came up on top of the list :lol:

http://www.morette.com/

:)

ravydavy

Right i went to gsf today to get two brand new headlights for my 205 and they have round headlights listed for the 205. now i didint go into it but you could try them. they looked like the mourette ones. i'm going in tomoz cause they gave me a lucas headlight and a valeo one. wasn't keen so waiting for another valeo one. i'll ask if you want