• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mhyphenl

Wiring Wiring Wiring

mhyphenl

I'm constantly having trouble getting accurate information on wiring, particularly with the more rare systems like abs, air con. I want to set up an archive to give these bits of info a permanent place. Hopefully they'll let me put it on here and give wiring and electrical its own catagory.

If anybody wants to show support for this or has any useful / official wiring diagrams please post on this thread. Even if its just to say good idea, and I'll start collecting the info.

Cheers guys

Martin

Flix

Good idea.

I'm totally useless at wiring, so if there is a where info is easily accesable, all the better.

cRaig

Aircon wiring as supplied by my local friendly peugeot garage. Havent made any sense of it yet.. but it can wait till next summer now :D

Hope it helps!

scan10002vb8.th.jpg

scan10001bw8.th.jpg

mhyphenl

Cheers cRaig,

Thats in the archive! the peugeot ones are a bit more complex to read, mainly because they assume you have a list of the part number reference but looks good! Thanks for the contribution.

Anyone Else........

cRaig

I do have the code list that relates to all the numbers on the diagram.. somewhere.. but its not scanned in. I'll have a look for it next time im at home..

BackStreetRacecars

great idea!!!!

mhyphenl
great idea!!!!

Trying to get in touch with an auto electrician that has done peugeots for years, see if i can prise some info out of him!

Keep it coming people, if i can get enough info there should be no 205 wiring stone left unturned :blush:

jeremy

Another vote for a great idea. I'm sorry I have nothing to contribute but I'm sure this will prove very useful for alot of members.

Edited by jeremy

Atari Boy

Great idea.

humanz
I do have the code list that relates to all the numbers on the diagram.. somewhere.. but its not scanned in. I'll have a look for it next time im at home..

I came across a ph2 harness with the wires for the A/C button, and I figured out the various components. It wasn't too hard once I decided I had nothing else to do. So Craig, I used the diagrams you supplied to rebuild an A/C harness. Only the interior part tho. I found a complete exterior set, so just checked to see if it agreed with the diagram. The only thing is, I'm concerned if it's only for ph1.5/2, as the ph1 button seems to have more pins.

I'm all for this Wiring Archive or subforum. Just check any of the threads I've made and u'll understand why.

DM88PUG

great idea im a good mechanic but clueless with wireing :)

Dutch205er
I'm constantly having trouble getting accurate information on wiring, particularly with the more rare systems like abs, air con. I want to set up an archive to give these bits of info a permanent place. Hopefully they'll let me put it on here and give wiring and electrical its own catagory.

If anybody wants to show support for this or has any useful / official wiring diagrams please post on this thread. Even if its just to say good idea, and I'll start collecting the info.

Cheers guys

Martin

Hello, can you post what you've found so far ?

Been working on gathering that info last 2 weeks, still one connector unaccounted for what it does..

loomdkzexplained.jpg

From topic : http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...=98552&st=0

Posted some thngs i found, someone added 1 usefull pic and some i made myself :D

Sign in to follow this