• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Stu

Weber/dellorto Manifold...

Stu

Click me for manifold goodness..

Im in need of a manifold and these seem cheap enough, just wondered if anyone had used one?

Edited by Stu

Stu

Anyone? :rolleyes:

The only thing that initially concerns me is the 'rake' of the manifold, i wonder if it'll put the carbs too high up.

Daz_C

I'd guess that the manifold in the pic is upside down, if it weren't, when fitted to the engine you'd have to have down draught carbs and a mahoosive hole in your bonnet i'd guess. :)

Apart from that, for what I know it does look like decent quality.

Might be worth asking the seller to send you a pic of it the right way up and you'd see the angle it sits.

Andy F

i was going to do a similar post actually, apparently postage is £19 to uk still works out £50 cheaper than all the others.

Baz

I'm a bit sceptical they'll be as good as the Longman/Jenvey ones tbh.

maxirallye

Click me for manifold goodness..

Im in need of a manifold and these seem cheap enough, just wondered if anyone had used one?

I have got a second hand Longmans inlet mainifold for sale if you are interested?

Stu

What sort of money mate?

kennygti

Hi if you still have this for sale and stu has sorted one im interested. Will they fit 40's

cheers kenny

Sign in to follow this