• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Tesstuff

The Standard Gti Steering Wheel

Tesstuff

Has anyone ever had one re-covered and knows a price for that ?

Can it still be purchased from Peugeot and does anyone know how much ?

Thanks

Edited by Tesstuff

jimistdt

I had a look on servicebox for the original STDT beige leather wheel, I cant remember exactly but it was in the region of £450 then there was VAT on top, so I decided to keep mine, oddly enough.

Baz

;) That's disgusting!!

A decent upholsterer should be able to re-cover one at a fraction of that!

Tesstuff
I had a look on servicebox for the original STDT beige leather wheel, I cant remember exactly but it was in the region of £450 then there was VAT on top, so I decided to keep mine, oddly enough.

That is really odd Jim , would i be cheeky asking what made you come to that decision ? :wacko:

I think i will ask my upholsterer, but he has mood swings so i will have to time it right lol

jimistdt

Why, yes, Tess! Frankly I found that price prepostrous! :wacko:

SurGie

Well there's alway's asking a horse sadler, or horse shop to do a good cheap job on it.

Iv heard of one being done by my mate for around £80 and could be cheaper now the credit crunch

is here there's not as much work for them, so many horses not selling, much less demand now.

I'm thinking of sorting it out that way for my self sometime. :wacko:

engine killer
Sign in to follow this