• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jnl

Dizzy 205 Mi16

jnl

Hello, because I wanted to know if anyone could tell me how can I get the plans to manufacture the adapter of the distributor to install the ECU with the 8v engine 16v, thanks Greetings

Gtiracer

I dont think there are plans as such, you have to either borrow or buy one and copy it, or you could find someone on the forum who owns one that is willing to do the measurements for you.

jnl

Thank you, I would like to know if I can use any distributor that is suited to the characteristics told me something about the Golf GTI. Can I help? is that in my country nobody knows about this device

Gtiracer

I hope i have understood your asking but the distributor from a mk2 golf fits the adapter for use on an MI16 engine which is a coincidence that you ask because i am in the middle of this this operaion as we speak, (well, when i get time anyway).

look for mk2 Golf must be 16v distributor and it will have a plug for the pickup attached to it.

hope this helps

jnl

thanks, I could use the distributor of golf gti16v? would be the same?

Thank you

Sign in to follow this