• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bonzai

Who Uses A Car Cover

Bonzai

yes i have done a search. i 'm contemplating buying one but i need a car cover that can be used daily i.e. not a pain in the ass to attach and remove at 5 in the morning or midnight etc....

Batfink

without a cloth cover underneath they will scratch your paintwork. I found out the hard way...

Bonzai

thats ok mine has seen better days. especially since i moved house and the neighbours cats climbed all over it :o:rolleyes:

Batfink

ok then :rolleyes: What I had is basically 100% of the car covered in tiny little swirls and scratches. I'll never cover a car outdoors again.

Batfink

i bought mine from halfords. That looks like a cloth cover which is ideal

pete1986

Ahh sh!t. Iv just bought one from halfords to use whilst the car is sitting for next few weeks. Wont be using that then...

Miles

I'd not bother, With the outdoor ones they don;t breath enough so the car can get damp, At least outside the wind blows around it and keeps it dryer as such

Bonzai

if i dont get a car cover, im going to have to resort to drastic measures :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this