• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
m_attt

Dump Valves

m_attt

all i could find is that people dont like them lol, but personally i love the sound, does anyone have pictures of them fitted or can tell me were abouts they fit on the xantia engine, and also were does the small hose on the end go to.

cheers matt

ORB

Errr, you have a TT 1.9 ?

Rob Turbo

If you have an alloy pipe that goes from the back of the engine to the front, it fit's on there, it might have a recirc valve fitted already, in which case you will need to remove it, if it's a plastic pipe that goes from the back to the front then you will have 2 take-offs to choose from, both close together, about level with the throttle body IIRC

sonofsam

It can go on the cross-over pipe:

2639BE9A7BA33A24E5043E.jpg

The smaller pipe can go to the spare nipple on the side of the manifold.

craig f90

My chav valve is fitted where your electrical thingy is (ICV). My ICV is tapped into the intercooler though. Could you try and tee your ICV into your air filter pipe work? looks close enough to do..

Edited by craig f90

m_attt

could i move the icv to the blanked of bit on the back plastic pipe?

post-6086-1225148715_thumb.jpg

post-6086-1225148731_thumb.jpg

Rob Turbo

Nope, that's the intake pipe and would cause a boost leak if you fitted the ICV there, and the dump valve would do nothing if you fitted it there, you're going to have to get a T piece put in one of your boost pipes to fit a dump valve.

Sign in to follow this