• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Atari Boy

Anyone Know What How I Can Find A Part Number For This Beam Part ?

Atari Boy

I have been looking at the service box today, I am after the part highlighted by the blue arrow in between the parts highlighted in red.

Anyone know the relevant part number? I have had a look through the other pages and can’t seem to find a number for some reason.

22222.jpg

untitled.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Jonny

Arahan

May not be, but i'd presume you got whatever it is with either number 2 or 5 on the pic?

Anthony

I'm a bit confused - there isn't a part there!

There's just the torx bolt (#5) and the offset washer (#2) on every beam that I've ever stripped. There is nothing that goes between them as implied in that diagram, so I can only assume that it was drawn after one too many glasses of vin rouge at lunchtime...

Atari Boy
I'm a bit confused - there isn't a part there!

There's just the torx bolt (#5) and the offset washer (#2) on every beam that I've ever stripped. There is nothing that goes between them as implied in that diagram, so I can only assume that it was drawn after one too many glasses of vin rouge at lunchtime...

Too many vin rouges at lunchtime, we have all been there.

On this occasion this is great news because I was somewhat baffled by the part without a part number, thanks Anthony.

I am also please because it means I have lost any parts since stripping the beam.

Thanks chaps.

Sign in to follow this