• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

Where To Get Heli-joints From?

Cameron

I've been trawling google for a while now and not found anything that useful. I'm looking for a couple of heli joints (a type of CV joint) to make my steering column but I can't seem to find any at a reasonable price. In fact all I've been able to find is this:

1211534852939_heli_uj_quality70.jpg

It's too small for a start, the largest bore being 1/2" whereas I need something like 30-35mm, but also really pricey at £60-odd each!

I can settle for normal UJ's, but if anybody knows of a place to get them from that would be very handy.

Cheers.

craig f90
I've been trawling google for a while now and not found anything that useful. I'm looking for a couple of heli joints (a type of CV joint) to make my steering column but I can't seem to find any at a reasonable price. In fact all I've been able to find is this:

1211534852939_heli_uj_quality70.jpg

It's too small for a start, the largest bore being 1/2" whereas I need something like 30-35mm, but also really pricey at £60-odd each!

I can settle for normal UJ's, but if anybody knows of a place to get them from that would be very handy.

Cheers.

Demon tweeks sell them in the motorsport section on their site. Not sure on prices though.

Cameron

Haha well I think Tweeks have had a little bit too much of my money lately! :lol: I'll have a look, but I think it would be best to get them straight from the manufacturer. Then I don't have to pay a premium because they are in a motorsport catalogue. :blink:

Cameron

Ah, yeah.. they're basically the same thing and the same price. :lol:

Sign in to follow this