• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tenchu

Rear Beam Wanted

tenchu

Despite my several years lurking on here, never posted enough to be able to access the wanted section.

Due to a seized trailing arm, I'm now on the hunt for another (preferably refurbed) 1.9 GTi rear beam, ideally within Scotland/Northern England (I'm based in West Lothian). My search of the scrappies has thus far been less satisfying than a Russ Meyer film.

Is there anyone out there who can help?

I pay good cash money!

jonnie205

i can rebuild them and can supply you with a new gti tube etc as yours will be scrap if seized, it will work out quite dear as i will have to have your beam couriered down to me then i will courier the rebuilt unit to you ready to fit

tenchu
i can rebuild them and can supply you with a new gti tube etc as yours will be scrap if seized, it will work out quite dear as i will have to have your beam couriered down to me then i will courier the rebuilt unit to you ready to fit

And therein lies the rub, as old Willy Shakespeare said.

Every option I have at the moment is expensive, any sort of ballpark figure?

jonnie205

if you send me your old beam i can fully rebuild inc all pug parts inc gti tube for £200

James Stewart
Is there anyone out there who can help?

Yes, we can! And we are based in Edinburgh too.

James.

Chris_Mi
if you send me your old beam i can fully rebuild inc all pug parts inc gti tube for £200

Can you refurb mine if I deliver? Would this include the trailing arm shafts?

Regards

Chris

Sign in to follow this