• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
MerlinGTI

Halfrauds Iso Connector

MerlinGTI

I want to check what the wires do in the Halfrauds ISO converter/harness (The one for the singile red multiplug fitted in the car by peugeot)

I know this was on the back of the packaging, anyone have theirs knocking about?

splug.gif

thats looking at it so the wires are facing you.

I know that:

Purple(s) = Speaker

green(s) = Speaker

White(s) = speaker

Grey(s) = Speaker

'X' = Unused

I need to know what:

Yello =

Red =

Black =

orange =

blue=

I know its probally what it seems (red = switched) (yellow = batt) (black = ground) (orange and blue who knows) but I would like to check :lol:

timmsy19

im quite certain your right on that one. the blue one is usualy for things like power arials and such iirc

large
I want to check what the wires do in the Halfrauds ISO converter/harness (The one for the singile red multiplug fitted in the car by peugeot)

I know this was on the back of the packaging, anyone have theirs knocking about?

splug.gif

I know that:

Purple(s) = Speaker

green(s) = Speaker

White(s) = speaker

Grey(s) = Speaker

'X' = Unused

I need to know what:

Yello =

Red =

Black =

orange =

blue=

I know its probally what it seems (red = switched) (yellow = batt) (black = ground) (orange and blue who knows) but I would like to check :lol:

Yellow= bat

Red = swiched live

Black = earth

Orange= live from lights

Blue= 12v output (amp, power arial)

I think that is right off the top of my head.

Phil H

I thought it is printed on the actual wires.

Lan

splug.gif

I know that:

Purple(s) = Speaker

green(s) = Speaker

White(s) = speaker

Grey(s) = Speaker

'X' = Unused

I need to know what:

Yello =

Red =

Black =

orange =

blue=

I know its probally what it seems (red = switched) (yellow = batt) (black = ground) (orange and blue who knows) but I would like to check :)

blue is for remote switch on for amplifiers i kno this as ive just fitted a iso connector to my 205, obv there is only the blue lead on the adapter there is not one on the actual peugeot type connector

MerlinGTI
I thought it is printed on the actual wires.

not on mine it isnt :D

All sorted now guys ta, woo hoo it will be odd having sounds in the 205 again :)

Sign in to follow this