• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Spiky

How Much For A Dash Top Section And....

Spiky

going to get a Dash for my mates 205, as he dont have anything, so we need dash/heathers/vents

how much should we expect to pay for one? as i have no idea on price?

chrisj21

I've got a grey dash (the main part) and im sure some vents and other bits which you can have for nothing if you collect or i can courier at cost.

Chris

platty

Ah, I need one also and would like an idea of cost so I don't get my boxers pulled down.

SurGie

Hi,

I have a phase 2 black full dash, not inc the steering wheel though or glove box which broke of due to lock seizing.

Its in good nick and it inc the cowling and speedo which works fine and also the gear surround but no nob.

Vents are inc.

It is still in car so need time to get out, was going to sell on e-bay but if any one wants it let me know.

They usally go for around 100 mark for phase 2..

Jrod

I've given black dashes away, not worth more than £10 if you remove it imo.

SurGie

Er yeh it is, im on about the full dash, they sell wel on e-bay so i will, i ant selling for chips tuh...

No way worth £10 for it, especially when it takes a while to take out in the first place it'l be worth around £40 just for

taking it out, let alone a full dash set up in the better colour.

Givin them away is a mug's game when just the top dash part goes for £35 quid on e-bay and the speedo usually goes

for over a tenner. There is still the lower dash bit as well as the cowling which goes for over £20 alone, i know iv sold one before

for £30 alone.

All this equals to around £80-£100 average.

E-bay is my friend :)

Edited by SurGie9

chrisj21

Its your kind of attitude thats got this country in the state its in. everyone one wants to make money out of something instead of helping other people out.

Paintguy collected half a phase two interior free of charge from me and as stated above i'd happily give away another as there no use to me.

Chris

SurGie

Er what ever, most people ant rich, so dont judge me, i ant no charity and if other people are

then thats up to them.

Help other people out? what have they done for me?

I ant a selfish type of person but ant giving stuff away, why should i, oh to keep this country

a better place, dont think so. I'd help anyone out but my name ant oxfam.

We need a better goverment that ant scared of taxing the stupidly rich for starter's or lie, an have

much better family value's. Simple...... :)

Baz

Nice communal attitude!

Ebay isn't the market, nor is it truly refelctive of the market. Here is the market.

And £100, IMO, is way OTT, but if you can sell a dash for that, my hero. :)

damien

i got a full ph2 dash including carpet, door cards, head lining well just about everything inside the car for £50 the only con was that i had to remove it myself and it was a 200 mile round trip

platty

Ive just bought a complete interior, and I mean absolutely everything you find inside a 1.9 GTi for £200 in fantastic condition. so yes, £100 just for the dash is the stuff dreams are made of.

'This time next year Rodney, we'll be millionaire's!'

Surgie, take a minute to read back what your about to post. Its very easy to mis-interpret someone's 'tone' when you have to read a sentence, instead of hearing it spoken :)

miamichris

^^ I'd agree with that platty... :D

chrisj21

I'm certainly not rich in anyway, shape or form.

My point is that i like to think that we (the forum) are a community and people help people out where they can. £100 for a dash is ridiculous imo and the majority of members know that.

If you can sell it for that then good luck but don't expect it from this forum.

Chris

Spiky

well, we did get one, along with

oil cooler/sandwich plate and pipes

rear qtr badges

gearstick

passenger door

head lamp

indicator

full top dash, with all vents and heater box and controls

100quid the lot, which i think was a good fair price :)

SurGie

Huh not far off my avarge price then really :)

Mine just didnt inc the oil cooler and door so really around £70 and i quoted 80-100 avarage.

Good on ya..

jimistdt
Huh not far off my avarge price then really :lol:

Mine just didnt inc the oil cooler and door so really around £70 and i quoted 80-100 avarage.

Good on ya..

Ooh yeah quite close. :)

chrisj21

And at what point did you mention anything about a headlamp,indicator or gearstick? :)

Edited by chrisj21

SurGie

There not worth much really so didnt mention it.

SurGie
Ooh yeah quite close. :lol:

Well much closer than £10 and free so :blink:

jeremy

Calm down!!!! The value of parts is what someone is prepaired to buy them for, and this really can change from day to day. Good luck to the guy for getting £100, however this is not to say you will get that every day of the week.

SurGie

I did originally say around/avarage £80-100. It's coming from e-bay prices mostly and as im fairly new member

im not aware of price's on forum.

I understand a price can change to whom's ever buying it in the first place with each week so to speak.

Im not saying that price is carved in stone i was just answering the original question that's all, and on e-bay

iv seen it go for AROUND £80-100 phase 2 type inc the heater and bits.

I didn't mean to sound arrogant or oat, talking on net can make people sound differant than in real life. :lol:

Sign in to follow this