• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
boldy205

205 Gti6

boldy205

Hi, i have a gti6 engine in my 205 on carbs, and NOT running the heat exchanger, and need to sort the plumbing. I have so far thought i need to attach the header tank to the metal pipe on back of block, then join the outlet from the stat housing to the heater matrix inlet, than the matrix outlet to T piece back into somewhere between the header tank and metal pipe on back of block, is this correct, if so i need a 26mm pipe with a 19mm take off to make the T-piece, and cant find one anywhere!!

How have others done it? I have searched, and found that 'someone has drawn up a diagram' but cant find 'someone!!'

many thanks

Matt

Peetypug

look at page 5 in my project diary in my sig

Thats how i'm probably doing mine

Peetypug

also, check spikeys gti6 build for another one

boldy205

nice one thanks

Matt

boldy205

Just read your layout pete, i see from this you have a s16 ditribution block (the one at the bottom of the block?) with the two take offs? So its a simialr distribution block to the MI16/GTI8valve? is this correct?

Thanks

Matt

Peetypug

got no idea mate, just heard i'd need one with more than 1 outlet.

I've heard some 306 td's have a 3 outlet one that other people think would be better, but you still have to T piece a pipe which i dont want to do

got no idea mate, just heard i'd need one with more than 1 outlet.

I've heard some 306 td's have a 3 outlet one that other people think would be better, but you still have to T piece a pipe which i dont want to do

Sign in to follow this