• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
shalmaneser

Bolts For 1.9 Calipers

shalmaneser

Just bought some 1.9 calis off someone on here. Sadly, when they arrived they didn't come with the caliper bolts. Obviously you can't use the 1.6 bolts as they're miles too long, do any other PSA cars share the bolts. Time is of the essence (as they say) as I'm off to uni this Saturday, so i need some bolts tomorrow.

I was going to go down to the local scrappy and have a root around, but it'd be easier and quicker if I knew what car I was looking for right from the get-go! I'm thinking that 306's probably share the same bolts, but that's just from memory of my previous 306....

Cheers in advance for any help.

welshpug

pretty much any non-bendix Caliper will use the same bolts.

pug_ham

You should be able to find a set of these bolts on a 306/405/406 easily enough, they all have a similar style of caliper mounting to the hub using the same bolts as the 1.9 girling calipers do iirc but some of the newer ars (406's) might be a Torx headed bolt rather than a hex head.

Graham.

Dan Ingram

I could sell you a set?

shalmaneser

Thanks for the offer mate but I may as well just pop down to the scrappy and accidentally drop them in my pocket...

Also need them for tomorrow, and St Annes is a bit of a trek!

CosKev

If you've got a Pug dealer near by get them there,bought some last week for a few quid :blush:

Had them in stock :)

Baz

^ What he said, was just gonna say they're inexpensive new. :blush:

shalmaneser

cheers for the advice, got them off a 306 XSi. Was sooooo tempted to take the whole brake, but lack of funds and stupid 1.6 hubs stopped me.

Bloke gave them to me for free anyway, felt to guilty stealing them....

Sign in to follow this