• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Death_Machine

Mi16 Or Xm Turbo

Death_Machine

hi im new to this site and having problems useing the search bar i have been trying to search about the turbo conversion rather than ask cos i know how much every hates to repeat them self over and over so i just been searching can any one tell me what year id find the most info about it so i can just keep searching. But what i am here to ask is i got a mi16 on 8v loom pretty lump but when the throttle opened right up its pretty nippy so i have come across a 60k xm turbo thats on my drive what im thinking is to swap. But with alll u lots experiance what do u think is the best move as many of u have done before i was considering getting an xs changing the running gear and keeping as a sleeper but how quick are these xm turbo engines i will do my best to try search how to do the conversion but all help would be greatly helpful thank u all joe..

jimistdt
hi im new to this site and having problems useing the search bar i have been trying to search about the turbo conversion rather than ask cos i know how much every hates to repeat them self over and over so i just been searching can any one tell me what year id find the most info about it so i can just keep searching. But what i am here to ask is i got a mi16 on 8v loom pretty lump but when the throttle opened right up its pretty nippy so i have come across a 60k xm turbo thats on my drive what im thinking is to swap. But with alll u lots experiance what do u think is the best move as many of u have done before i was considering getting an xs changing the running gear and keeping as a sleeper but how quick are these xm turbo engines i will do my best to try search how to do the conversion but all help would be greatly helpful thank u all joe..

Have a look at this thread Death, it's not got all the answers regarding your turbo queries, but should enable you to get more from the search function.

Jimi :)

I'm such a donor, HERE is the link.

Edited by jimistdt

S13Nick

mi16 is quicker standard, so i believe

Sign in to follow this