• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Tommer

Brake Lines.. Solid Not Flexi

Tommer

Hi all,

had to replace the rear flexi hoses as part of the MOT, however getting them un-bolted from the solid ones on the rear beam now means i need new solid ones as well grr!

can anyone suggest somewhere that sells them, Peugeot want 12.61+vat each side just for the rear solid ones, plus there is long wait as they have to order them in!

any help appreciated, or if anyone can suggest a cheaper upgrade / cost effective upgrade or part replacement that would be cool.

thanks in advance,

tommer

BusEngineer

I went to alocal place we use for pipes for the buses called L&H, £8 per pipe made up, id try more places than just Peugeot mate

cazzy93

You could just buy some copper brake line a couple of different ends depending on what you need and a flaring tool and make them up yourself and then you have brake pipe and the tools to make pipes up in the future.

Anthony

Most garages should be able to make you new solid lines while you wait if you bring in the old one as a template - both unions are M10x1

If you get really stuck, give me a shout as I've all the kit to make new solid lines and I'm 30 minutes from Bristol :angry:

Sign in to follow this