• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Drew O

Fuel Starvation 205 Gti-6?

Drew O

drove to combe saturday all fine parked up got my briefin before going on to track went to start the car it wouldnt have any of it :( i have tested voltage going to the pump, checked the fuses and changed the double function relay which i thought would be the problem the car does start when the pump has a live feed to it so i dont think it the pump at fault any ideas?

Cheers

Drew

Richie-Van-GTi

So if I read correctly when you turn the key the pump doesnt run but everything else is fine?

Have you checked fuel pump fuse? Also check that the wire feeding the pump goe live at the relay end. If this is the case then you have a continuity issue somewhere between relay and fuel pump, in which case run a new wire and all should be fine :(

Guest gixer1100uk
So if I read correctly when you turn the key the pump doesnt run but everything else is fine?

Have you checked fuel pump fuse? Also check that the wire feeding the pump goe live at the relay end. If this is the case then you have a continuity issue somewhere between relay and fuel pump, in which case run a new wire and all should be fine :lol:

Hi have just read this post am having similar issues with 205 xsi conversion which is the fuel pump fuse and where is the fuel pump relay

Sign in to follow this