• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
joni

Where Can I Get 309 Gti Wishbones Cheaply?

joni

I remember reading a post but can't find it now!

It said you can get 309 gti wishbones for around the £35 mark.

I know the bushs aren't great but I have upgraded ones to press in.

joni
I believe it was here - Buypartsbuy

Thats the one. Its great that people respond so quickly on this forum. Thanks Fox.

platty

Marvellous, I need a pair too :blush:

jackherer

Those Buypartsby wishbones are good but the bushes are rubbish so you need to budget an extra £18 or thereabouts for a genuine Peugeot bush kit.

Super Josh

Mine turned up today, that I ordered on Saturday. They are made by FAI, just need to fit some new bushes to them :blush:

Josh

Peetypug

they are £10 cheaper than 205 wishbones <_<

if i buy them i'll need 309 drive shafts as well wont i?

kyepan
Those Buypartsby wishbones are good but the bushes are rubbish so you need to budget an extra £18 or thereabouts for a genuine Peugeot bush kit.

wot he said <_< they really are rubbish, lasted about mmm 6000 miles.

Doing those rear bolts is such a pig, so it's worth the 18 quid and half an hour with a hack saw or blow torch.

DanteICE

I found a guy who breaks 205's and 309's, he sold me a rear beam for £180 from a 309 GTI, a set of wishbones and driveshafts for £100 from a 309 GTI, an Anti-Roll bar plus the clamps (very important, 205 clamps won't fit) for £40 from a 309 GTI.

Im up north and he's down south, so he whacked it all on a palet for £50 and it was with me in no time.

Im very happy, very little hassle and no hunting round or desperately bidding on Ebay, pushing the price into ridiculous!

If anyone wants his number give me a private message.

Geoff

Sign in to follow this