• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
S13Nick

Spax's Rsx Coilover Kit

S13Nick

right, just want a bit of advice on these as, an offer has came through work and i can get them for around 250 pound... and i just wanted to know what people thought about them?

if u could get back to me, would be appreciated

welshpug

Any spax damper I have experienced has been excessively harsh, SBC Bilstein's out performed them by miles, and PTS height adjustables in a different leauge, but 3.5 times the price.

for the price, and reports of good performance I'd try GAZ :blush:

S13Nick

but 250 quid!

welshpug

even if they were £150 I wouldn't personally :blush:

jonnie205

if you can get the whole kit for that can i order one?

Miles

The RSX isn;t that bad on road, A little soft but rides well which surprized me allot, Ignore Gaz as the Spax are better in the same price range (Did I say that), the Spring's are the only odd ball as they are a odd size.

S13Nick
if you can get the whole kit for that can i order one?

its a halford's employee offer only, if u wanna put ur car in my name for a bit the ill happily do it......

and no there is nothing ripspeed on my car :lol:

Edited by S13Nick

Jrod
its a halford's employee offer only, if u wanna put ur car in my name for a bit the ill happily do it......

and no there is nothing ripspeed on my car :lol:

Or you could just you want 2 and sell one to him?

S13Nick

well i dunno if i can buy two... id need to money in my account aswell. im broke lol, ill find out tomorrow

pete1986

I used to have these on my 205. They were very harsh on the road even at the softest setting. When i say harsh, i mean you loose a tooth and reshape your spine if you hit a pot hole! Could have just been the springs i had with them. On smooth roads though, they held the road pretty well. Iv now switched to the gaz gha kit and i am alot more satisfied with them.

If your gonna go for the spax, id recomend getting soft springs with them, 9" 175lb maybe.

Sign in to follow this