• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
humanz

Wiring Diagrams In Service Box

humanz

Has anyone ever used or checked out the wiring diagrams in ServiceBox? Are they similar to the ones in the Haynes manual, or are they more detailed?

Cheers.

Goliath

When ever I try and look at them it says they have none to display...... so im not sure if they actually have any/many.

pug_ham

I got a couple from ablister on here that are genuine Pug ones & I'd assume they are possibly the ones that would be on servicebox.

They are the same as some I've got in a copy of haynes but I found them harder to follow because they showed the wiring going into solid lines rather than individual lines like the other copys of haynes I have. (guess which is my main working copy :))

Any wiring diagram for a 205, 309, 405 or 306 can probably be found on the net somewhere & will give as much info as you need imo.

Graham.

humanz
I got a couple from ablister on here that are genuine Pug ones & I'd assume they are possibly the ones that would be on servicebox.

They are the same as some I've got in a copy of haynes but I found them harder to follow because they showed the wiring going into solid lines rather than individual lines like the other copys of haynes I have. (guess which is my main working copy :o)

Any wiring diagram for a 205, 309, 405 or 306 can probably be found on the net somewhere & will give as much info as you need imo.

Graham.

Did any of the ones you got include wiring for air condition? I've done a search on the net, but there are too many results for "205 wiring diagram air condition" and many of them are just copies of the Haynes manual. I was hoping the Servicebox would have a wiring diagram for the air conditioning on the interior side.

Ryan
Did any of the ones you got include wiring for air condition? I've done a search on the net, but there are too many results for "205 wiring diagram air condition" and many of them are just copies of the Haynes manual. I was hoping the Servicebox would have a wiring diagram for the air conditioning on the interior side.

Try asking on the Australian forum (http://www.aussiefrogs.com/forum/index.php). Air conditioning was standard on Australian 205s, so they're probably a bit more knowledgeable about it.

pug_ham

No, it might be worthwhile sending a pm to Super Josh as he has a/c fitted on his car so might have some info about the wiring etc required.

Graham.

cRaig

My local friendly peugeot garage photocopied the wiring diagram for the 1.9 AC system, but unfortunately its in my haynes manual which is in the back of my 205 in the paintshop- send me a pm to remind me, and I'll scan it in next week for you :o

Ryan
My local friendly peugeot garage photocopied the wiring diagram for the 1.9 AC system, but unfortunately its in my haynes manual which is in the back of my 205 in the paintshop- send me a pm to remind me, and I'll scan it in next week for you :o

I'd be interested too if it's not trouble.

Sandy

You need some software thing called "Arbortext" (I think it was called that), which I managed to download a demo of to use. The actual resources in the repair section for the older cars is limited to non existent, so I wouldn't waste your money really. The daily rates for accessing the Citroen site is strangely much cheaper, so if it's universal data, such as engine data, that's a better bet.

ablister

the modern diagrams are more detailed than the older ones but aren't any easier to follow! I've been on the peugeot wiring diagrams course and it's ok to use once you know how they work.

I'm sure i have the peugeot workshop manual for 205 air con systems lying about as they were all getting thrown out so i saved a couple of manuals

humanz

I'd appreciate it, thanks.

I'm sure i have the peugeot workshop manual for 205 air con systems lying about as they were all getting thrown out so i saved a couple of manuals

I'd like to see that workshop manual. Any chance you'd be able to scan a couple pages?

I'll give the Aussie forum a try as well.

Cheers.

RINRIN

Why anybody didnt put the diagrams here in the topic?

Do you have sharing problems :lol:

Binder1.pdf

humanz
Why anybody didnt put the diagrams here in the topic?

Do you have sharing problems :lol:

Binder1.pdf

Thanks Rinrin, but I've already got those Haynes diagrams. But they dont show many of the A/C wires I need, so I was hoping ServiceBox had the necessary diagrams and that they would be easy to follow.

P2trick

I know this is a old post but could somebody re post the wiring diagrams ?

Sign in to follow this