• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Goliath

Anyone Got A Wiring Diagram For A Xu10j4r

Goliath

as stated i need a wiring diagram for an XU10J4R engine out of a 1999 306 i believe. I am trying to put it in a 205 at the moment but cant figure out the wiring!

M@tt

check my signature below, think it shoud cover that model

HTH

Goliath

i have a haynes manual for the 306 and 205 but cant make much sense of it!! I think i know mmostly which wire are which on the 306 engine but not sure what to connect where on the 205 loom.

Dosent help that the 205 loom has been butchered in the past and the guy im doing it for isnt 100% sure which engine it is!

pug_ham

See attached zip file, taken from the ZX Haynes manual.

Graham.

ZX_XU10J4.zip

gti-si

You sure that's not the S16 Graham? Rather than the XU10J4R in the 306?

welshpug

though the systems differ slightly (wasted spark and batch fired injection) all the wire numbers in the J4R loom are the same as the ones in the J4RS loom, so you'll just need to connect up the required ones in the same manner.

i.e fuel pump, switched live, etc.

pug_ham
You sure that's not the S16 Graham? Rather than the XU10J4R in the 306?

Its for the only 1998cc 16v engine that was fitted in the ZX which is the 155bhp (S16) XU10J4 motor in the UK.

The 137bhp XU10J4 fitted to the 306 XSi doesn't use MP3.2 either but MP5.2.

Its worked fine previously people using this loom, wiring in the S16 loom & ecu into a 205.

Graham.

Sign in to follow this