• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
dirtdog

4x4 Dream

dirtdog

i've always thought to myself..how hard would it be to make a normal road going 205 all wheel drive.

well..i guess it's pretty hard 'cause i personally..havent heard of many.

everytime i hear a scoob(subaru) drive past i close my eyes and imagine a 205 rather than those big boats(especially the 5 door models with gold wheels..eurgh :) )

i wonder to myself...if i win the lottery..would it be possible.buy a total'd P1 or WRX and then to rip out the engine and its 4x4 drive gear..and somehow fit it to a 205...even prehaps a 309

i guess there are other types of engine that would be easier to use , especially if you were commited to having MID engine rather than settling for front or rear.

i'd like to hear ideas from everyone whos intrested in all wheel drive, thanks

SimonJ

Sorry to appear negative about this but if you have to ask then I can assume you don't have the facilities to do it yourself. So you'd be getting someone to do it for you, which would cost (conservatively) £30,000 for a competition car and £35,000 or more if you wanted a road car. It would break frequently. If you ever wanted to sell it you would get no more than a quarter of what you put into it. Don't do it.

ultimatepug

why not buy my project. a 309 dimma already converted to 4wd.

pm me for more info

Sign in to follow this