• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sounds of silence

Exhaust Turbo Manifold

sounds of silence

what exhaust manifold are on the market for the 2.0 8v turbo engine i know of dp ones but are there anyothers i already have a t28 fittined but would like a better flow manifold

welshpug

not sure if they have them but 205 Parts advertise a Turbo Technics type manifold to suit T25 or T3.

turbomanifold1.jpg

turbomanifold2.jpg

http://205parts.com/common.php?name=contact

Paul has been experiencing troubles with his internet and mobile but text messaging seems to be working fine !

apart from the 2.0 8v turbo manifold which is known to be quite restrictive, and the DP-engineering items I dont know of any others out there unless you can find a custom exhaust builder that can make one for you.

Headling

How much do the manifolds go for? had a look on website but no pricing

M@tt

think they were about £250iirc

Edited by M@tt

S13Nick

they go for 200 on ebay, brand new, think theres one on there atm

sonofsam
not sure if they have them but 205 Parts advertise a Turbo Technics type manifold to suit T25 or T3.

turbomanifold1.jpg

turbomanifold2.jpg

http://205parts.com/common.php?name=contact

Paul has been experiencing troubles with his internet and mobile but text messaging seems to be working fine !

apart from the 2.0 8v turbo manifold which is known to be quite restrictive, and the DP-engineering items I dont know of any others out there unless you can find a custom exhaust builder that can make one for you.

The ones being sold on ebay now are for T25, not T3.

Sign in to follow this