• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Headling

[engine_work] Mark Headling 205 8v Turbo Build ( Mt M'sport )

tom_m
Vern, well the lambda sensor is fitted in this place on the 406 so it should be ok? unless you know something i dont? another turbo I know of has this in the same place and has done 5000 trouble free miles.

in the xm the lambda is waaaaaay further from the turbo than that, but since its only a narrorw band it shouldn't be as sensitive as a wideband.

whizzer71

Some pics of Marks recent trip to Le-Mans

whizzer71

And some more,How much Beer did he drink ?

Edited by whizzer71

Headling

cheers for posting those pics tris! was a good trip, we must have some more pugs going next year! I only saw one french 1.9 when i was there.

Yes we did do a bit of drinking! there was about 1100 bottle in that beer mountain! i still feel rough!

Check out the white exige in the pics, that has a honda 1.8 vtec super charged, £19k engine conversion, puts out 340 bhp, 0-100 7.12 secs! very mean!

Headling

Hi Guys, been enjoying the pug over the past year, done a few bits to it, 406 MC, Re built the rear beam and new bump stops.

Some pics of the inside:

post-9395-1242721391_thumb.jpg

Headling

You can see fuel cut off valve and all brake lines and fuel lines are inside the car.

Pic of elec cut off switch: got to love the sexy CF!

post-9395-1242721512_thumb.jpg

Headling

Ali fuel tank a mate of mine made for me, foam filled ( got this from Merlin Motorsport ) and used a 405 fuel pump, seems to work ok and not too noisy!

post-9395-1242721643_thumb.jpg

Headling

little pic of the front end, got a bike plate on the front, I stick the other one in the window to keep the police happy! got the grill sticker off a guy on the forum.

Next plans are fit my GTI6 brakes, Gaz front coil overs, 309 front roll bar, cage and paint the interior and then have a go at the Nurbergring!!

post-9395-1242721871_thumb.jpg