• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Last Legend

Low Dust Rear Pads?

Last Legend

Looking for some low dust rear pads for my 1.9 GTI as the OE ones on at the moment make the wheels black first time I break after cleaning them!I have EBCs on the front but they dont seem to do rear pads for some reason,I had Mintex (1144???) on the rear on my old car,which seemed fine dust and breaking wise,doubt I'll ever track my car and I never thrash it so it dont need super breaks, I'm only really looking for a kevlar/uprated type pad for low break pad dusting,recommendations?

welshpug

which brand are your ones currently?

marc t

EBC do front and rear pads for the 1.9 GTI.

EBC web site

but check GSF as well as they were cheaper for my BMW than EBC directly.

Last Legend
EBC do front and rear pads for the 1.9 GTI.

EBC web site

but check GSF as well as they were cheaper for my BMW than EBC directly.

I will have to check this out as GSF told me EBC didnt do rear pads for the 1.9 GTI,I think I've currently got OE pads on the rear.

welshpug

check if GSF list them for any other peugeot citroen or renault rear disc brake equipped car, most use the same caliper.

brianthemagical
I will have to check this out as GSF told me EBC didnt do rear pads for the 1.9 GTI,I think I've currently got OE pads on the rear.

As in from a pug dealer? Or just generic motorfactor types? Have a mooch over your rear brakes as they could be seized or the like.

Sign in to follow this