• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
petesy71

Brembo Max Discs From Gsf

petesy71

hi, i'm renewing all brake parts and was considering these discs. in the 2007 gsf catalogue theyre listed as part number T60104F, priced at £63.00.

gsfbrakes07ef2.th.jpg

this part number is no longer listed on the website, and instead the part is listed as N60110F priced at £31.50.

this same part number was listed in the 2007 catalogue for citroen ax gti/saxo vtr/vts(vented 247mm) priced at £63.00.

am i daft and is this the same parts for half price or are they selling single discs now?

also, if savings are to be had, would the solid max discs for the 205 fit the rear of a 1.9 gti, (listed as part number N60124F, priced at £19.75. if i remember right front solid discs are 10mm thick and rear 1.9's are 8mm, are these too incompatible?).

the price on the brembo site is £110.99 each for front and rears, big dear discs.

does anyone know any more about this, thanks, pete.

petesy71

phoned gsf this morning and they said that this is the price per disc. thought it was a bit stupid not listing them in pairs. they said they dont do them for the rears so i take it the other discs on their site wont fit then.

Para

Sorry for digging out such a old topic. How you find out those Brembo's , I am about to buy that setup now.