• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Nathan_marriott

Alcon Bells

Nathan_marriott

Hello

Does anyone have for sale or have the drawings of the bells (so can get some made up) for alcon 4 pot brakes for a peugeot 205 Gti please?? needing some asap ^_^:blush::blush:

swordfish210

I'v just finished some drawings for some Compbrake discs. I'm making the bells as a college project.

Nathan_marriott

Any change of a copy of the drawings please?? :) my mate who who owns an engineering firm ready and primed to make them is all ready, just either needs one to copy or the drawings...................

swordfish210

i'm trying to copy the link to Solidworks, where i desinged them but it's not letting me so i'll have to take some pics and send them to you that way. BTW i can't guarentee that they will fit on your discs, or Peugeot hubs for that matter :) I hope they will give you a good idea though

swordfish210

i hope these help in some way:

DSC00294.jpg

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00295.jpg

DSC00297.jpg

DSC00298.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

philfingers

Nathan

I have a pair of bells, with one new disc. The PCD is completely different to any compbrake item. Very difficult to get hold of discs.

I've not much idea what they're worth but open to offers. Rare as rocking horse poo these days too!

Pics here http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z143/oi...0Sale/?start=20 at the start and end of the folder

Phil

The bells are one red and one blue. Not sure if they're ex works ones

Edited by philfingers

Nathan_marriott

I bought them off you on Ebay eventually, they are Ex Works as ive had a mate of mine who looked after meny ex works cars look at them, the discs ive not had the need to replace yet, as ive just been too busy to work on the car of late, but soon as they are on ill let you know!!!

Had to have a fbit of a fettle as the pads had "chattered away the calliper but all sorted now

071120081116.jpg

071120081113.jpg

071120081114.jpg

071120081116.jpg

Edited by cybernck

cybernck

so... who of you can make some custom bells for me and how much would it all cost? :D

Guest rs-tone

Cost depends on amount of drawing and programming time required in the first instance and then the amount of material billet needed to make them.

Then it can increase with annodising spec required etc

Its impossible to price just adhoc like that.

Rippthrough

If someone wants to draw them up I can definately beat that price for you all^^

Powers

Even for floating rotors?

benlilly
i'm trying to copy the link to Solidworks, where i desinged them but it's not letting me so i'll have to take some pics and send them to you that way. BTW i can't guarentee that they will fit on your discs, or Peugeot hubs for that matter :) I hope they will give you a good idea though

If you use 'save as' to save the drawing as a PDF you can easily post it on here.

Guest rs-tone
Even for floating rotors?

Makes no difference to the bell if its being done from scratch.

Sign in to follow this