• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mafo

Skip Brown Rear Neg Camber Kit

mafo

Has anyone got a picture of this kit or a car using it?

I spoke to Skip Brown cars to get a bit more info, turns out that it adds an extra 9mm width to each side.

dean

hi i have this kit and you carnt really that it sticks out more than standard

mafo

Are you able to post a picture so i can see how much neg camber?

welshpug

GerLewisLewis's SBC 205 has these, doesnt look noticaby wider, due to the top of the wheels sitting in a touch compared to a 309 beam.

gerlewislewis

yeah I have this, if you need a specific picture I can take one tomorrow - just tell me what angle and what your looking for exactly and I will try to capture it.

PM me your mobile no. and I will send it through as a media message

mafo
yeah I have this, if you need a specific picture I can take one tomorrow - just tell me what angle and what your looking for exactly and I will try to capture it.

PM me your mobile no. and I will send it through as a media message

Sounds good, the only problem is that my uk company sent me a blackberry and i dont seem to be able to recioeve mms on it via my swedish network. If you can arrange some other way can you take a picture of either wheel from the back looking forward showing the wheel arch and angle of the camber and then from the back of the car showing both wheels - and then also let me know what wheels you have.

Many thanks.

Super Josh

Look here to see how far the wheel sticks out on my car :rolleyes:

Josh

gerlewislewis

i can do this, but will have to wait till monday to post the pics as my laptop at home does not have bluetooth.

jackherer

Has anyone fitted a neg camber kit to a 309 beam on a 205?

mafo

Cheers josh, I am using pts sl434 wheels with toyo 888's 195/50 15 so i think this kit will be perfect!

Super Josh
Cheers josh, I am using pts sl434 wheels with toyo 888's 195/50 15 so i think this kit will be perfect!

No problem :wacko: I think I'm running 195/50 x 15 Eagle F1s in that picture. I reckon it makes the wheels fill the arches nicely with the extra width too.

Josh

Spiky

whats the price of the kit? and what does it consist of??

markw

i think the kit is £200 plus vat

and it consists of

2x 405 stub axle pins machined to fit a 205 arm also machined with a slight crank/kink in it

2 ali spacer plates that bolt to the arms were the caliper bracket bolts on, basically a 10mm thick rectangular piece of ali with a big hole in the middle for the stub axle pin and 4 holes in each of the corners for bolting to the arm

4 longer cap head bolts for bolting to the arm

thats about it i think it was about 3 years ago when i bought mine

whats the price of the kit? and what does it consist of??

Sign in to follow this