• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gibbo GTI

2.0 Mi16 To Gti6 Inlet Manifold Guide?

Gibbo GTI

Thinking of replacing the plastic inlet with a GTI6 inlet to get rid of the variable inlet (even though it seems to work lol). I have a wizards of nos nitrous kit lying around from a previous car which would be easier to fit to the 6 manifold as well :lol: Is there a guide for replacing the manifold? I vaguely remember that there is an issue with the idle control valve???

keith
Thinking of replacing the plastic inlet with a GTI6 inlet to get rid of the variable inlet (even though it seems to work lol). I have a wizards of nos nitrous kit lying around from a previous car which would be easier to fit to the 6 manifold as well :lol: Is there a guide for replacing the manifold? I vaguely remember that there is an issue with the idle control valve???

its quite straightforward. i would message "stuart-m" on here, has he has done it before and stays in dundee :lol:

Sign in to follow this