• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
GLPoomobile

Broken/corroded Engine Loom Plugs?

GLPoomobile

I haven't looked at the yellow plugs, but I'd assume that they are the same as the brown plugs in that they are Pug specific parts, and as far as I know, you can only get them and the terminals from Pug (or Citroen).

Unless of course you can find out which manufacturer supplied PSA. And I suppose it may be possible that other manufacturers used the same plugs, but it's not something I know enough about.

BamBamGTI

Thanks to Ali, who posted me this from Servicebox. VERY helpful... Ive been looking on the site for the other loom terminals female and male, but I cant find any. Does anyone have access to the paid section? This file isnt even on there (parts section), I need more information on all the other connections with spade terminals for example: Headlights, Earth points, Sensors, Coil, Rad ect. It seems that the terminals are all different part numbers because they cater for the different size wires, I could just order 10 of each type from this picture, but there may be other types and I want to connect them right first time, and not bodge it for the sake of saving time. Also looking for the earth blocks - not on the site. :)

peugeot_connectors_1.pdf