• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Waddell

Afm Numbers

Gavin Waddell

I was wondering what the last three digits on a 1.9 afm where as i have couple down stairs a was wondring which ones were which.

cheers gavin

Baz

056 - 1.6 GTi

109 - 1.9 GTi

Gavin Waddell

i have a 097 what is that off?

pug_ham

If the full number is 0 280 202 097 its from a 1.9 CTi with the 105 bhp cat equipped engine according to Bosch ecat

Graham.

Gavin Waddell

So it is graham a very usefull site. Now the question is we never got the d6b in switzerland, we got the dkz(120 bhp monotronic with kat 097) and dfz (105 bhp with kat, jetronic injection). Now im running a d6b cam and ecu in a dkz engine as i was unable to get the monotric loom, and aslo the d6b has 130 bhp Now could i run he engine on dfz afm or would it run rough. Or could i run it on a dkz afm even though it was monotronic injection. Basically what would be the consiquences of running the engine on another afm. And one last question has anyone got a spare one knocking about as its one of the main pieces in my jigsaw puzzle.

Thanks Gavin

Sign in to follow this