• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
bill

Lightweight Replacement Doorcards

SIDCPHIL

Blimey

I don't think they would be in my budget :mellow:

pdd144c

I'd be happy with a 5th of that!

SIDCPHIL

Cheers but I need to save for the front part of my c12 cage :mellow:

Guest MattyC

I have found a piece of seat belt is good to make a door handle when you have got the normal handles removed.

• Like 1

Baz
I have found a piece of seat belt is good to make a door handle when you have got the normal handles removed.

The handles from the roof are perfect for that. :mellow:

DSC00050.jpg

Edited by Baz

SIDCPHIL

IMG_1294-1.jpg

IMG_1293-1.jpg

I used a bit of the seat belts as well

chownr

Dont havfe any pics of mine at the moment but Brumster put me onto a plastics company in St Albans that he dealt with. tow sheets of HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene Sheet) and an hour with a jigsaw sorted a pair of door cards out for around £15 (more if you need sheeting delivered - think they were something like 1372mm x 660mm dimensions). I used 2mm in matt black, Brumster has used 3mm in white but its just the job for tidying the inside of the rally car. Doesnt brake the bank either. The contact is Steven Webster Plastics in St Albans - and no im not associated with them just used them and very pleased with the product - Google them for more info

Rich

Sign in to follow this