• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Crazy-legs!

Possible Turbo Upgrade?

Crazy-legs!

I was considering buying this from ebay, but before i part with my money, has anyone had any dealings with this company or there products? Also any ideas if this would be any good for my application? (XU10 2.0l turbo)

Any info would be much appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...A:IT&ih=012

Cheers, Marc

bales

I wouldn't touch it personally its obviously a chinese replica and I have heard lots of stories about cheap turbo's.

But the main reason really is that unless there are other pictures its got nothing to do with an xu10cj2te whatsoever, the reason they are such a bugger to upgrade anyway is the non-standard flange - on top of this you would still need manifold, downpipe, exducer flange etc....

Looks like the usual cheap ebay rubbish to me, and would you buy anything from a shop called that.......

Crazy-legs!

Yeah, fair comment! Any other ideas/suggestions as to what turbo to run.

Im re-building her with a set of forged pistons, DKZ cam and a turbo technics manifold. I'd really like to upgrade the turbo as well, But as you mentioned, the're a bugger to upgrade!

205turbo

a gt25r / gt28r would be first on my list

whizzer71

Gt 28 RS !!!,Got one nearly ready to bolt on if you wanted to take a look before it happens !

:(

Crazy-legs!

Yeah, that might be an idea Tris. i may have to pop up your way and have a look!

Sign in to follow this