• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
24seven

10mm Spacers

24seven

so what kinad spacers are best, and where can I get them? need smoe as I'm planning on fitting Mi16 wheels to my 205. do I want some that bolt to the hub, then the wheels bolt to the spacers? or just huncentric ones. either way, where's the best place to get them, and roughly how much do they cost?

welshpug

PM Rippthrough, he made some Hubcentric ones not too long ago and may have some left.

if your car is still running 1.6 gear though you may be able to fit them with only 3/4mm spacers as the 1.6 wheels are ET25 (as opposed to 28 or 29)

Rippthrough

Got a set of alloy 13mm ones left if they'll do you - might bring you a bit too far but you'd have to double check the length of your hub lips are below 10mm as they aren't always with non-oem discs/drums, means the offset can be wrong too though - best to check from the back of the hub for offset spacing.

10mm hubcentric require the lip grinding down slightly.

Spacers-13MM.jpg

Edited by Rippthrough

24seven

thanks for the advice. the car should be all 1.6 (except the engine) underneath unless it's had a sneaky change over by a previous owner.

rippthrough, is that a set of 2 or 4? how much do you want for them? if needed I can get them turned down a little locally.

Rippthrough

I can do you a set of 4 for £70 if you want them.

Sign in to follow this