• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
thrasher

Tuning Parts

thrasher

hi there,looking for 4-2-1 exhaust manifold for 205 gt tu engine,will any of the ones for 106/saxo etc fit,also where to get new ones or if anyone selling one,puting r1 carbs on so anyone make manifolds to suit,

cheers gus

swordfish210

Hi, If you PM Macaroni on here he might be able to get hold of a CSC 4-2-1 manifold for you which is made for the 205 TU engine, also Ti Motorsport do them. As for the carbs Bogg Brothers will make a custom manifold for the carbs for somewhere in the region of £170 -£200. I'm currently fitting a set of R6 carbs to my engine so if you need any other help PM me and i'l try to awnser some questions. On another note i woldnt use R1 carbs as they are too big for the 1360 engine, use some 600 or 750 carbs, you'll get better performance throughout the rev range

thrasher
Hi, If you PM Macaroni on here he might be able to get hold of a CSC 4-2-1 manifold for you which is made for the 205 TU engine, also Ti Motorsport do them. As for the carbs Bogg Brothers will make a custom manifold for the carbs for somewhere in the region of £170 -£200. I'm currently fitting a set of R6 carbs to my engine so if you need any other help PM me and i'l try to awnser some questions. On another note i woldnt use R1 carbs as they are too big for the 1360 engine, use some 600 or 750 carbs, you'll get better performance throughout the rev range

thanks swordfish,any help much appreciated,i have already got the r1 carbs , so i will stick with them and see what happens lol,ok will keep in touch and see how it goes.

cheers gus

macaroni

There will be a group buy order going in in a few weeks time. I'll let you all know when.

Just don't hold your collective breaths!!

thrasher
There will be a group buy order going in in a few weeks time. I'll let you all know when.

Just don't hold your collective breaths!!

ok macaroni, wont hold ma breath lol.

Sign in to follow this