• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jackherer

Gti6 Ecu

jackherer

I've been offered a GTI6 ECU and loom but I'm not convinced they are the right parts.

The ECU has IAW 48P2.60 on the label, google doesn't find much about it but it does seem its from a Xsara, not a 306. I'm concerned that it might not be from a VTS, does anybody know for sure what this is? Also, am I right in thinking the later Xsaras were multiplexed? If so could this be a multiplex ECU?

jackherer

Where did you see 1.8 VTR?

I found one reference somewhere else that suggested it might be for a 2.0 16v 137bhp Xsara.

I'm pretty sure its no use now anyway, it seems it has three smaller plugs rather than one large plug, does that mean its multiplex or is it not even an engine ECU?

Anthony
I'm pretty sure its no use now anyway, it seems it has three smaller plugs rather than one large plug, does that mean its multiplex or is it not even an engine ECU?

Definately not a GTi-6 ECU - they have a single 3-row connector on all the ones that I've seen.

jackherer

Its proving too hard to find an unlocked ECU and loom for this engine, I think I'm going to have to return to my original plan to fit programmable management.

Matt Holley

I have a loom for a vts engine, only thing it needs is a tdc sensor plug as I cut it off to put on the dta.

welshpug

I just read on the gti6 forum that the late Xsara had an ECU with 3 smaller plugs, I dont know if the Xsara was multiplexed however.

All Praise The GTI

just saw this and since i have my vts ecu in my socks draw...no really!

heres all the details:

3 row

magneti marelli

IAW 1AP.10

9632029580 e

hope this helps

nat

cybernck

IAW 1AP.10 is the correct ECU for the XU10J4RS engine.

mbayley77
IAW 1AP.10 is the correct ECU for the XU10J4RS engine.

Am I right in thinking that the early ecu's were unlocked? If so what are the markings or numbers i need to look for? I have an ECU I want to sell which was told was unlocked but want to be sure before negative feedback on fleabay!

Thanks

BuD

No none were unlocked to my knowledge but phase 1 gti6's (rare) had keypad immobiliser instead of transponder (and aircon wasnt standard).

Sign in to follow this