• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
welshpug

Ici Paint Codes

welshpug

A friend has asked if I could find the ICI code for Sorrento Green, a google has so far failed to find one for the code M4RM, but I have inadvertedly found one for MORM which is also Sorrento green but NOT metallic.

Dulux is ICI right?

if so then this following page has MORM as Dulux 43008, but no codes next to M4RM.

http://www.peugeot405club.nl/kleurcodes.php

mu Dutch isnt that hot but is Parelmoer pearl in English? explains the different shades and codes if it is.

What I did find also is that MORM isnt on the Peugeot documentation that I have aquired, I'm going to have a look on servicebox shortly to see if I can dig anything up there.

can anyone guess I'm bored...

toddydal

have you tryed ERM,,,,,MORM,,,,,M1RM,,,,,,M4RM,,,,RMMO,THESE ARE ALL THE CODES FOR SORRENTO I HAVE ON MY LAPTOP

welshpug

what do you mean tried? I'm just after the ICI/Dulux codes for M4RM as I've found it for MORM

toddydal

most paint companys use the erm code,weve got 3 paint scemes wer i work and to find sorrento green the colour code is erm on all 3,so i would say its the same for ici

toddydal

i see what you mean now,why do you want the code that way for,thats like a stock code number

Paintguy

Hi fella, I'll reply in here rather than to your PM, just in case anyone else is interested :blink:

Firstly, the M0 and M4 prefix are interchangeable, they just denote that the colour is a 2 coat pearlescent (i.e. matt base/colour coat, with clearcoat/lacquer over the top), so M0RM and M4RM are exactly the same (as are the other codes mentioned above).

I'm not entirely sure what your friend is looking for when he says he wants the ICI code, if he means the "AC reference" code, then I can get that for you tomorrow. But that isn't in the same format as the ones on that list, it's generally a random mix of letters and numbers.

welshpug

thanks for the reply, I've no idea what format my Lady friend needed the code in, she just asked for the ICI code :blink: I dont know much more than that myself!

what makes M4 met and MO pearl then?

Paintguy

As far as I'm aware, Sorrento is only available as a pearl* colour.

It'll be no surprise to anyone that PSA changed things around a lot in the past, and M4 was at one time the prefix for a pearl* colour, but then they lumped pearl* and metallics together as M0 (zero), and later still went back to the simple E prefix.

* If we're going to split hairs, it's actually a mica colour, as it contains man-made coloured glass flakes, rather than the humungously expensive naturally occurring pearl, harvested from oyster shells. Most people still say 'pearl', so I'll stick to that for simplicity :blink:

welshpug

I was just going from the info from the Dutch 405 site that listed then in different categories, and that I've seen a friend's 405 Mi16, which has the code M4RM, I'm fairly sure its met though I cant be 100% as I haven't seen many and it was in the back of a dark lock up!

Paintguy

Right then, the ICI (or Nexa, as it's called now) AC reference codes are:

PG21B (standard shade)

or

4WA8B (darker shade)

Hope that helps :o

welshpug

Paintguy

Always a pleasure, never a chore.... :D

Sign in to follow this