• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M_R_205

Where To Buy A Csc-marmitte Manifold

M_R_205

after lots of burning swearing and snaping one of the 3 downpipe studs iv decided i need one of these puppys, where can i get one from, or are they only made up in bulk??

Cheers

Paul

trogboy

I recall Jrod was selling one on ebay a little while ago but I don't know if it went in the end.

M_R_205

Ah cool il pm him see if he still has it, but if anyone knows where to get a new one from let me know :)

macaroni

I have organised a few group buys on here and can do so again, if there is enough interest. It does bring the price down, but can be quite a drawn out process. Let me know what car you have and I'll get you a price.

Antony

M_R_205

found a place called TI motorsports who do them for £195 + vat (thanks Jrod :) )

However if theres enough interest macaroni is going to do a group buy... so if your interested put your name up and see what he says..

Edited by M_R_205

macaroni

OK chaps, just spoke to the importer and he said that last time he checked the prices had gone up by another 10% (due to exchange rate fluctuations, apparently) and the cost of a TU 4-2-1 manifold is now £219.70, including VAT and delivery (£8.50).

He is going to try and get a group order lined up next week and see what the resultant price is.

I'll update you then.

Hope you all have fabulous weekends!

M_R_205

While looking around iv seen a couple places to buy these manifolds

This one is for a citoren AX GT but im asuming it will fit as its the same engine? and its the cheapest at £130

http://www.on-lineautosport.co.uk/vauxshop...&lang=en-gb

Ti motorsport do them also for 195+ vat and delivery

Has anyone used a manifold from the on-line autosport shop? as i read in a different thread somone fitted a 4 branch and it made his 106 engine WORSE!! lol

Paul

Jrod

AX gt won't fit as it doesn't have the bend to go over the subframe.

M_R_205
AX gt won't fit as it doesn't have the bend to go over the subframe.

s*it, thought id found a bargain there!

Thanks dude

Sign in to follow this