• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Headling

Fuel Pump For My 2.0 Turbo, Hose Troubles!

Headling

I am using a 405 fuel pump in my 205, I have a 2.0 8 v turbo engine and it seems to work well, I have got the car running with some heater hose on the fuel pump to the tank but this wont last long!

I am using an ali tank with 8mm OD pipes going into tank and the fuel pump outlet uses a 13 ID hose.

I have had a search for a reducer from 13mm-8mm, but been on samco etc and no smaller reducers than 16mm?

Any ideas?

boldy205

Try Merlin Motorsport (Google it) They are quite helpfull. And take that hose off nw, as it may(probably will) break down and you will get tiny bits of it in the pump.

cybernck
I am using a 405 fuel pump in my 205, I have a 2.0 8 v turbo engine and it seems to work well

well it has to, as the same fuel pump is used on all 405's from 1.8 to T16 :D.

Headling

been having look around and cant seem find a reducer i need, any other options, I was thinking of getting a piece of 405 fuel hose and getting an adaptor turned in ali from 13mm-8mm.

Any other ideas would be good, i would like a sexy blue hose for it if poss?

sonofsam

Copper reducer from a plumbers centre?!

You may have to convert to Imperial though :blush:

Crazy-legs!

I think a straight ally reducer will be your easiest option mate. I noticed you're from Maidstone, have you given rally design a ring to see if they do anything, of failing that ask who turns their ally pipe connectors?

Headling

I have had a look in the rally designs catalogue, will try and ring them up, if not then a ali adaptor will have to do it i reckon!

Sign in to follow this