• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
GLPoomobile

Online Parts Catalogue For Other Models

GLPoomobile

I'm sure most of you have seen this site. (and if not, bookmark it now :rolleyes: ).

But is there any online sites that have the same info (part numbers AND pictures) for other Pug or Citroen models? I know there is the Peugeot Service Box, but I don;t think that has pictures, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you need the part number, so only really handy for checking prices.

Basically I was just thinking about Superjosh's topic about windscreen wipers, and how it would be handy to compare a picture of the 205 wiper motor with that of other models. But please don;t take this topic off on a tangent, I'm really not concerned about the wiper motors, it's Josh's subject :lol: All I want to know is if there is any info out on the tinterweb that shows parts for the other PSA models.

welshpug

Service box has pictures of the parts you're looking for but ony basic images, it'd be quite difficult to select the right part from some of the descriptions :rolleyes:

It covers all models from 1982 on IIRC (not the 305 and 505, but all others)

GLPoomobile
Service box has pictures of the parts you're looking for but ony basic images, it'd be quite difficult to select the right part from some of the descriptions ;)

It covers all models from 1982 on IIRC (not the 305 and 505, but all others)

I'm a spaz :lol:

When I posted this topic I had previously subscribed to, and been on the Citroen Servicebox and it only seems to show part numbers etc. I hadn't been on the Peugeot one. Well I've been on now and what a brilliant tool! :(

Can't believe some of the prices though.......£25 for an Mi oil filler cap (the one with only 1 breather attachment), £47 for a Ph2 coolant level sensor, and...............................£107 for a drop link!!! ;)

Goliath

do you have a link to the peugeot one? i cant seem to find it!

Sign in to follow this