• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
grantpug

Xu9ja Engine Rebuild Guide/manual

grantpug

Hi

Does anyone have one of these manuals for the 205 gti engine (XU9JA) ? I have performed a search but can only find the one for Mi16 (XU9J4). I am about to start rebuilding my engine and this guide would be very useful.

Thanks in advance

Grant

DamirGTI

Hi !

I have an OE Peugeot overhaul book for XU9/10 engines but printed on paper not in PDF version ... anyway you can download Haynes service book from here : http://www.205gti.com/downloads.htm

Cheers ! :rolleyes:

Damir

phonecomz
Hi

Does anyone have one of these manuals for the 205 gti engine (XU9JA) ? I have performed a search but can only find the one for Mi16 (XU9J4). I am about to start rebuilding my engine and this guide would be very useful.

Thanks in advance

Grant

Im sure there used to be a scanned pdf on here last year when rebuild my engine, although after searching i can not find it either, Not on my hard disk either :-( Maybe one of the mods can help find it.. I have a paper one but never got round to scanning it..

grantpug

I have various Haynes Manuals but am looking for an offical Peugeot overhaul manual, much like the Mi16 version in this post;

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...83867&st=10

Yes it may already exist on here somewhere but have searched several different phrases and not been able to find it.

Thanks

grantpug

If anyone could point me in the right direction to get one of these i would be much appreciated.

Grant

DamirGTI

Hi !

Ask someone who works in Peugeot service :) , as you can't buy these OE service books (well maybe on e-bay :blush: however i didn't find these books there for sale ..)

Cheers ! :D

Damir

Simes
Hi !

Ask someone who works in Peugeot service :) , as you can't buy these OE service books (well maybe on e-bay :) however i didn't find these books there for sale ..)

Cheers ! ;)

Damir

I saw a service book for a 205 sell on ebay about 7 years ago for £90.

Sign in to follow this