• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Baz

Gpa Injectors?

Baz

Just spotted these, and the price they're going for...

GpA Injectors

Any info? Or are they a load of toffee... ;)

Edit; :D Feckin ebay links.... Item number 180202872178

P.S - Someone please tell me how to post a successful ebay link.... ;)

Edited by BazGTMi

Goliath

item number 180202872178 yeh? personally if i was going to buy them i would find out where else they are advertised for £150 ono ,like he says they are, and buy them from there!!! lol

Baz

I'd at least want the Bosch part number from them and make sure they are what he's claiming, and what makes them so good. I can't really see a 5-8bhp hike just from those as he claims.

jackherer

£205 for some used pug injectors? :D

I've got a set of those somewhere if anyone wants some...

Why would people pay that for some random old injectors when no one on here is interested in the set of perfect reconditioned injectors I have for sale? I'm definitely putting those on ebay soon.

There is no way incorrect injectors used with a standard ECU/AFM are going to release extra power unless your current ones are faulty or your fuel pressure is wrong and even then you would be extremely lucky to have your fuelling out by exactly the amount those injectors will add. The most likely outcome is either running lean or overfuelling leading to borewash, engine damage is the final result either way.

Tom Fenton
There is no way incorrect injectors used with a standard ECU/AFM are going to release extra power unless your current ones are faulty or your fuel pressure is wrong and even then you would be extremely lucky to have your fuelling out by exactly the amount those injectors will add. The most likely outcome is either running lean or overfuelling leading to borewash, engine damage is the final result either way.

I agree with you 100%. AIR is the limiting factor in producing power, not fuel! No manner of fancy injectors is going to release any extra power UNLESS the engine has been modified and hence is running out of injector duration on the standard injectors.

All Praise The GTI

i bet the seller is WELL CHUFFED!!!

and the buyer will be GUTTED his car overfuels and doesnt go any faster!

:D

Ryan

The number of people who think an engine is a bonfire and you can just keep pouring in fuel and get more power never ceases to amaze me. :D

Miles

The black ones are fitted to 306 8v XSI's, Let's get down the scrappies

sonofsam

I recently bought a 2.0T inlet mani off ebay for £2.21 and sold the injectors off it back on ebay for £47! :lol::rolleyes::P

Baz

i w as going to say in my original post, they look just like the ones i have with an xu10 manifold somewhere... :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this