• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest frenchy205tt

Help With 2ltr Turbo Mod

Guest frenchy205tt

hello lads im trying to fit a garret t25 hybrid to my 205 2ltr turbo but i need help with a exhaurst solusion what can i bolt to the back of the turbo i think a xantia/405 dturbo back would bolt on any ideas thanks :)

sonofsam

Hi, might be easier to use a dishcharge flange to suit your needs,

using parts from here and a V-band connector + stainless steel

tubes for the downpipe.

bales

What manifold are you trying to attach it to, and what is the turbo off, i.e does it have a marque specific exhaust housing or is it the standard garrett bolt pattern i.e old style not the newer GT series turbo's.

Is the turbo internally wastegated?

Like Sam said the best way would be to use a specific adaptor and then weld a downpipe to that, though depending on what turbo and what manifold there isn't loads of at the back of the engine between the bulkhead, plus if you have a bigger compressor housing you may find it fouls the servo.

Guest frenchy205tt
What manifold are you trying to attach it to, and what is the turbo off, i.e does it have a marque specific exhaust housing or is it the standard garrett bolt pattern i.e old style not the newer GT series turbo's.

Is the turbo internally wastegated?

Like Sam said the best way would be to use a specific adaptor and then weld a downpipe to that, though depending on what turbo and what manifold there isn't loads of at the back of the engine between the bulkhead, plus if you have a bigger compressor housing you may find it fouls the servo.

hi mate the turbo is off a 200sx its a standard bolt on same as a standard garrett thats why i thought about the deisel back because they unbolt off the back of the compressor housing.its got a inturnal waste gate whats the biggest turbo anyone has got on a T2 manifold with a servo?thanks for your help

bales

Well I know that T28 off a s14 wont fit though i guess yours is off a s13 with it being a T25, the only concern would be to find out in what way it is a hybrid because that usually means that it has different compressor or turbine housings so it might be a larger one off a T28.

If it is a standard bolt pattern then an adaptor flange would be the best method, though I have only found them for sale on the american sites.

sonofsam
Well I know that T28 off a s14 wont fit though i guess yours is off a s13 with it being a T25, the only concern would be to find out in what way it is a hybrid because that usually means that it has different compressor or turbine housings so it might be a larger one off a T28.

If it is a standard bolt pattern then an adaptor flange would be the best method, though I have only found them for sale on the american sites.

Does only seem to be a USA thing your right, however if you know some one who does CNC milling,

it would'nt be difficult at all to get one made up :D

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...c=85577&hl=

^ for future searches :)

Sign in to follow this