• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
MrG

K&n Cone Filters

brianthemagical

or get a free one of someone who longer has a k and n. point taken but i think that even with the price of re-oil kits.

CaptainK
you'll have to buy a wash and re-oil kit for the K&N a few times during all those years though ;):).

I got a cleaner kit FREE with my new K&N cone filter for my GTi6. Special offer they were doing at the time.

I prefer an aftermarket purely so I don't have to remember to change them that often. :)

supersub14

if you dont care about performance and just want noise, whats the best setup (with filter!). my 8v is just standard at the minute

Pugnut

im with the poo mobile on this one , they look better , sound better , and are better for maintenance , and in all the years i've been using them with pretty standard engines i have always managed to see pretty healthy rr figures and feel right on the road.

and i've never bought one thinking it will gain power .

Al

Pugnut
if you dont care about performance and just want noise, whats the best setup (with filter!). my 8v is just standard at the minute

take the exhaust off from the manifold back . a healthy weight saving too :D

Rupertfinch
take the exhaust off from the manifold back . a healthy weight saving too :D

An excellent response sir!

Sign in to follow this