• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pp205

1.9 Mi16 Ignition Coil And Wires

pp205

Hi, have been trying to sort my loom out today but found that the multiplug that goes onto the coil had been chopped off :P

can somebody please tell me which wire does what and what colours they are meant to be?

There are a blue, yellow, lilac and a thick green shielded one. I have the coil multiplug from my 205 loom so I will fit that on the mi coil.

I have done a search by the way and not found much

Cheers Simon

pp205

Ok, not too sure why this has been moved here as this has nothing to do with aftermarket engine management :rolleyes:

Please can somebody post a picture of their 1.9 mi16 coil and multiplug with the little plastic cover pulled back so I can see which order the wires go into the multiplug so I can copy it for mine as someone had cut it off.

Cheers Simon

Stu

Ive got a diagram on my other computer mate, ill sort it in the morning along with a piccie for you.

Stu

Here you go fella, cant find the diagram, but its easy enough to see what goes where.

coil.jpg

Hope this helps!

Sign in to follow this