• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Snelly

Powerflow Exhaust Replacement

Guest Snelly

I have a powerflow stainless backbox on my 1.9 pug. Its very very loud and is very big. The previous owner took the back bumper off because it was a DTM upswept style and never got round to cuting it to fit, so the plan is to get rid of the big powerflow exhaust and replace it with something subtle that still has a nice growl, although not OTT like the one fitted now. I quite like the twin exhaust systems, but with an engine rebuild on the cards, I have to watch the pennies.

There are hundreds of exhausts for my car... can anyone recommend one or two to look at and the best place to source them from?

Edited by Snelly

Mikey S

i run a standard exhaust back to a magnex stainless rear box on mine. it looks nice when polished up and its not too boomy on the motorway but gives a nice noise when giving it some beans! :)

d-9

magnex or scorpian, both sound pretty nice & shouldnt hurt the power.

kate205gti

i have a magnex for sale lol :) nice noise and still passes sound tests :blink:

Guest Snelly
i have a magnex for sale lol :P nice noise and still passes sound tests :D

PM me your price Kate... ta ;-)

sussex_gti

I'll have an omp system for sale, as soon as i get my other exhaust back. 120 delivered.

Sign in to follow this