• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jimmer

Avanti Be Gearkit Endcover

jimmer

Does anyone else on here have a avanti motorsport 5 speed straight cut synchro gear kit? mine has no 5th gear end cover. Has anyone modified an origional one to fit? I've had no answer from avanti themselves. Any help much appreciated.

wardy18

Where do you get these from?!

I thought it was only Quiafe that did gearkits for Peugeots?!

Wouldnt mind havin a look into this

Miles

Avanti gear kit's come from Street in Somerset I think, A alfa specialest if memory serves me right, but I can;t recall the Company name at the moment.

I have seen the std tin cover modded to fit, but it was a good 6 yr's ago now

Batfink

I've got the gearbox and i think its just a standard one modified to fit. Will have to dig it out - what pictures would you need?

jimmer
I've got the gearbox and i think its just a standard one modified to fit. Will have to dig it out - what pictures would you need?

i think just a couple internal and external pics would do just so i have half an idea where to cut/weld it. Many thanks. Are these gear kits quite rare?

maxirallye

James, what happened to the end cover you had off me?

Avanti ones are just cut and welded original covers. They probably have them on the shelf, only a 45 min drive for you to pop and see them!

Tony.

Does anyone else on here have a avanti motorsport 5 speed straight cut synchro gear kit? mine has no 5th gear end cover. Has anyone modified an origional one to fit? I've had no answer from avanti themselves. Any help much appreciated.

Sign in to follow this